This The Poet Who Painted with His Words video also includes:
Guillaume Apollinare, known for his calligrams—shape poems—is the subject of a short video that introduces viewers to the works of this amazing artist.
4 Views 3 Downloads
- Flip the lesson and have class members view the video, respond to the quiz, and research some of the provided links before returning for a whole-class discussion
- Have viewers construct their own calligram
- The lesson may be customized and shared
- The resource includes the video, a comprehension check, additional background information about Apollinare and his works, and a discussion question
- Some viewers may need an explanation of the terms and concepts introduced in the video; therefore, preview the video to determine if appropriate for your learning situation