This The Powers of the Executive lesson plan also includes:
Are executives as powerful as they sound? High schoolers find out about the US president and executive branch. A variety of activities include scaffolded reading sections, research assignments, and collaborative group work.
5 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create take-home quizzes using the comprehension questions provided
- Differentiate for GATE learners by asking them to create a project where they write their own constitutional clauses for a theoretical president using the same principles as in the lesson plan
- As part of a 20-part series about the US Constitution, the 10th installment works best in sequential order
- Before, during, and after you read sections create an easy way to scaffold learning
- Comprehension questions make testing for understanding simple