This The Psychology of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder video also includes:
Fear. Anxiety. Depression. Scholars examine the impacts of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. They analyze the causes of PTSD through a short video clip and class discussion, understanding why it exists and what treatment options are available.
34 Views 17 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Invite a therapist as a guest speaker to address PTSD
- Brainstorm ideas of what causes PTSD among soldiers in war before viewing the video
- Sensitive subject for students who may have bad memories or PTSD from an event like a car crash
- Resource provides multiple-choice and open-ended questions for class discussion
- Includes a guided assessment for evaluation