Be sure the class gets this one right. Using a right triangle, the video introduces the Pythagorean Theorem. The presentation breaks down the theorem into its components while providing uses of the Pythagorean Theorem and its converse.
3 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have learners write the Pythagorean using leg and hypotenuse instead of a, b, and c
- The class should understand square roots and squares
- Individuals should know how to solve basic equations involving squares
- Uses diagrams to illustrate the problems
- Provides links to other videos that are helpful in solving right triangle problems