This The Reading Road activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Practice r-controlled vowel sounds and words with a series of phonics activities. Ranging from straightforward instruction sheets to a fun rhyming story about video games, the exercises will interest all of your learners, regardless of reading level.
- Excellent for a language arts center, speech lesson, or foundational reading unit
- Consider reading the "Zapping Zorks" story in a reader's theater activity, with one student reading each page or each line
- Best if printed in color
- Story is cute and fun for kids to read
- Exercises are more like games