This The Reagan Revolution video also includes:
Viewers learn about Ronald Reagan's conservative platform, abilities as a communicator, and implementation of trickle-down economics. The video places a heavy emphasis on major economic shifts of the period and the lasting effects of such policies, as well as the main causes behind the end of the Cold War.
- Queue up video to skip initial 3rd-party advertisement
- Learners should be familiar with such economic programs as Social Security and Medicare, as well as a variety of basic economic principles
- Speaks to the rise of conservatism in general and the notion of what is freedom in the United States
- Directly quotes primary source material with a speech by Ronald Reagan
- Great cross-curricular connections between United States history and economics