Discover the chemistry behind the color change in leaves. The lesson narrator describes how trees must recycle nutrients in the leaves before they fall off for the winter. The video breaks down the process and highlights the chemistry of the changes.
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they view the video
- Have learners bring in samples of leaves from different trees that display various colors
- Video fits as an extension of photosynthesis
- Detailed drawings add clarity to a complex topic
- Offers closed captioning in 10 languages to assist ELLs