Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Make some beautiful music with a lesson about playing the recorder! After learning some of the basic fingering positions and notes, have kids practice their skills with two easy songs.
22 Views 13 Downloads
- Use in a music class about recorders, or have kids practice following the instructions with recorders in a one-day lesson (informational text)
- Print and laminate the fingering chart for reference throughout the year or for multiple classes
- If you don't have access to recorders, use the sheet music to have kids mark notes that they learn to read
- Some words are spelled in a conventionally British way
- Kids might need a more extensive lesson in reading music before trying to play the songs
- Features both sheet music practice and fingering instruction
- Fingering chart is clear and easily understood
- One song is in 3/4 time, another is in 4/4