This The Remainder Theorem lesson plan also includes:
Time to put it all together! Building on the concepts learned in the previous lessons in this series, learners apply the Remainder Theorem to finding zeros of a polynomial function. They graph from a function and write a function from the graph using zeros.
- Use to develop the idea of the Remainder Theorem and apply it to finding zeros
- Use board work with the practice problems to check for understanding
- Learners should be able to divide polynomials, find zeros from factors, and find zeros on a graph
- Gives ideas for scaffolding to prepare for differentiation during instruction
- Provides a set of practice problems with an answer key to use as independent practice