This The Replication Crisis: Crash Course Statistics #31 video also includes:
There is growing evidence that suggests the results of many studies are not reproducible. The 31st lesson of the Crash Course Statistics playlist discusses possible causes of the problem and identifies solutions since producibility is essential to ensure the reliability of scientific results.
- Play the video as an introduction and follow with a class discussion
- Have pupils research one study that, after further studies, people rebuked
- Requires a strong understanding of experimental design
- The discussion offers real examples supporting the statistic claims
- Includes a summary of the content to aid in note taking