Some goats have been genetically altered to produce spider silk. This video explains goat behavior, goat adaptations, and why goats faint. It also focuses on their unique eyes, hooves, and taste buds. Did you know a goat can change its accent depending on the group it is living with?
- Visit a farm, zoo, or petting zoo
- Research goat eyes; did you know their eyes stay parallel to the ground even when their head is bent down eating grass?
- Requires no prior knowledge, but it might make everyone want to own a goat!
- Includes a lot list of resources in the notes section on YouTube
- Provides closed captioning for the hearing impaired