Extend your class's observation skills with a video about additional properties of matter. The video covers the ways an item can be altered, including its hardness, malleability, conductivity, and magnetism as information you can use to describe an item beyond its size or mass.
- Bring in examples of objects that have different physical properties for learners to compare and measure
- Use in a unit about the states of matter, or before an experiment that focuses on observing the changing states of matter
- Begins with a 30-second advertisement that you cannot skip
- Uses real-world food examples to illustrate each property of matter
- Host is entertaining and engaging
- Conclusion statement reinforces the concepts succinctly