This The Science of Six Degrees of Separation video also includes:
The concept of everyone on earth being separated by only six degrees of social connections originated more than 100 years ago. Connect the dots using an installment from an engaging video series that takes a look at various social experiments trying to prove the theory. It also discusses changing social networking and the impact the global networking has on this theory.
- Create your own separation challenge
- Discuss the ideal methodology to contact "random" people
- Relies on prior knowledge of social networking, i.e. MySpace and Facebook are the examples used in the video
- Looks at the science behind a theory many pupils are already familiar with
- Ideal for social savvy scholars
- Provides closed captioning in 10 languages for visual learners