How does your brain manipulate and store information? The installment of the Veritasium playlist explains the role of long-term and working memory. The lesson shows psychological problems and tests to illustrate these roles.
7 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Record new vocabulary while watching the video
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete during the lesson
- Consider monitoring YouTube comments if making the video available for independent viewing
- Uses an analogy to add a concrete reference
- Provides several examples of each concept