This The Shut Down Rule video also includes:
When prices fall below a certain point, why does that cause a shut down? Using the concept of fixed costs and losses, and by drawing on a sample graph, watch as this instructor explains the shut down rule of economics.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Include on class website for learners to use as review
- Flip your classroom and discuss this concept in detail in class after learners have previewed the video at home
- Use as a model for your own instruction
- Learners need foundational knowledge of cost curves before beginning video
- Video moves at fast pace, so may be best used as review