They may be small, but probably still mighty! The characteristics of what astronomers have defined as stars have a minimum size requirement. The tiniest stars pack a lot into a small package—and still have all the properties of their larger counterparts. The video lesson is a part of a larger solar system playlist.
- Combine with additional videos from the series to create a video unit on stars
- Record mathematical dimensions in the video and make comparisons to bodies in the solar system
- Consider monitoring YouTube comments if making available for independent viewing
- Uses recent research to support information in the video
- Provides an option for subtitles to assist with note taking