The first man-made object to enter space happened in 1942; just 71 years later, we sent the first object outside the entire solar system. The video introduces the solar system, starting with the sun. It covers each planet, the more well-known dwarf planets, and asteroid belts.
- Copy the graph at 3:51 into science journals
- Create a timeline of the discovery of each planet and dwarf planet mentioned in the video
- Video works best as a review based on the rate material is presented
- Offers subtitles in 30 languages for ease of note taking
- Animated graphics offer a simplified view of the topic