In a battle between the Spitfire and the Messerschmidt, the Spitfire had one major problem. A Real Engineering video shows how the Spitfire airplane had a tendency to stall in negative gravity. Along the way, viewers learn about pressure and the Venturi effect.
- Team up with a history teacher for the lesson
- It is helpful if learners have basic historical knowledge of the Battle of Britain and World War II
- Pupils should have basic engineering knowledge, such as how pistons and engines work
- Drawings help with understanding
- Descriptions and explanations are detailed and methodical