Is it a bird, or a plane, or a blinking star? Scientists discovered in 1967 what they later determined to be a pulsing star. An episode of a larger solar system playlist discusses the chemistry behind the existence of this type of star.
4 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video homework; use class time for discussion and questions
- Create a timeline of the events discussed in the video lesson
- Provide laptops with Internet access if asking pupils to view the video independently
- Offers the option for closed captioning to assist ELLs
- Highlights scientific vocabulary throughout the lesson