This The Story of the Federal Reserve: High School Lesson Plan lesson plan also includes:
Is there a bank for the banks? Pupils analyze the complexities of the Federal Reserve system by breaking it down into easy-to-understand sections. Step-by-step investigation using flow charts and graphs of how the monetary system works in the United States leads to group work to review how finances impact individuals as well as banks.
- Create reading teams to assist those who may have difficulty understanding the material
- Project images of several one dollar bills to show how to identify the 12 different Federal Reserve Banks located in the United States
- Store the group reading materials separately for multiple class use
- Resource includes multiple worksheets for classroom use
- Materials are specific
- Provides an eBook as a reading resource