This The Story of The Three Little Pigs ebook also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Bring the 1904 version of the classic kid's tale, The Story of the Three Little Pigs to your young readers. With original drawings by L. Leslie Brooke, young reader take a step into a world where pigs can talk and a wolf is big and bad.
18 Views 18 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Read a more recent version of the story and have class members compare the differences and similarities of text and illustrations
- Supplement the reading with a lesson that analyzes how contemporary culture and values affect literature: "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? A Comparison in American Culture"
- The older style of illustrations may disinterest some readers
- Works well on a computer or tablet device
- Can be used in a variety of ways to teach several skills involving author's purpose, cultural values, personification, and compare and contrast to name a few