This The Successful Person's Guide to Time Management unit also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
"If you don't know where you are going, you might end up someplace else." Yogi Berra's wise words can also be applied to time-management. In order to be successful at time-management you need to know where you are going, what you want to do with your time. After rating their time use, graphing their energy levels, setting and visualizing life goals, and examining some time-management tools, participants craft a time-management plan of their own.
- Have individuals create a schedule that reflects their new priorities, and then chart how well they followed the schedule
- The approach is designed for older, highly motivated participants
- The 20-page guide includes activities, graphic organizers, worksheets, and some sage advice
- The activities would prove most successful for those motivated to change