This The Sun's Energy video also includes:
How does the sun produce so much energy without blowing up? Viewers discover the delicate balance of inward and outward forces within the sun through a short video. The lesson includes discussion questions and is part of a larger sun unit presented by NOVA.
- Use the lesson to support a unit on solar energy
- Have the class watch a short video of a hydrogen bomb exploding so they can compare it to the lesson's content
- Younger learners may need a little support in terms of explaining the fusion process
- Great explanations help viewers grasp the content
- The narrator is enthusiastic and engaging