Words that end with -in are the focus on this worksheet. Learners read a short poem that includes quite a few -in words to identify and practice and then answer three reading comprehension questions.
- Learners can circle every -in word in the poem (hint: there are lots of -in words to find!)
- Have individuals underline or highlight where they found the answers to the reading comprehension questions
- Read the poem out loud and have kids repeat the -in words for emphasis
- Handwriting lines are provided to support learners as they work on writing properly
- The poem is kind of catchy because of all the -in words included
Answers to the questions are not provided; however, these should be straightforward to determine