This The Timeline Project activity & project also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
This is a great idea for any social studies classroom to incorporate throughout the year as an ongoing project! Line your walls with a continuous strip of butcher paper to design a large timeline that you can add to as you cover historical events throughout the year. This would also serve as a creative and productive use of your wall space!
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Offers opportunity for more visual learners to recall what they have learned in a class and see progression of events
- Can use to draw connections and compare/contrast historical happenings
- Thumbnails of images in the document can offer an idea of what to include, but you will most likely need to search for other larger images that can be printed