This The Tools of Perspective lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Make a study of perspective in the real world. Learners examine and discuss works of art that show examples of perspective before trying their own hands at it. Using a grid drawn on transparent paper, class members transfer a view from a window onto a separate sheet of paper.
- Make your own presentation so that your class can view the art in greater detail and take note of the artists' use of perspective
- There isn't much offered to support a discussion about perspective, other than the images provided; you may need to come up with your own questions and tips
- Step-by-step instructions, paired with photographs of the procedures, are included for the art project
- Additional and supporting materials strengthen this plan