Put your thinking cap on, it's quiz time! Here, scholars use their knowledge of the book, The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi to create six questions to be used in their upcoming quiz.
19 Views 14 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Provide a chart of your classroom's preferred level of questioning to support their quiz creation
- Give each question level a point value. For each question, a scholar answers correctly, reward them with the number associated with the question level
- Create quizzes throughout the novel after certain chapters, as well as at the end of the book
- The input, processing, and output levels of questioning may not be used in your classroom
- This activity was created by a student teacher as part of a novel study for the book, The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi
- Example questions are provided