Explore all things water cycle in a truly engaging interactive. Water enthusiasts look at water as a system. They label the parts of the water cycle as they learn about them in a hands on activity, and then participate in a game where they take on the role of a water droplet traveling through different parts of the water cycle. The resource even comes with a science notebook printable for users to fill out as they explore the interactive.
- Use as a follow up after an introduction to the water cycle
- Incorporate into a center for rotating learning stations in the science classroom
- Ensure audio is accessible
- In order to download the educator resources, enter your e-mail for free access
- Part of a series of water interactives
- Links to another interactive that is part of the water series
- Interactive is engaging and informative