Explore the water cycle in an interactive diagram of the process. The diagram shows how water is a moving system and constantly changing forms. The resourc includes vocabulary words that pupils click on in order to discover more about the process. Every brief passage includes links that take viewers beyond the basics to a deeper exploration of the concept.
- Create a scavenger hunt worksheet to pair with the interactive
- Use in a water unit constantly referring to the diagram as a way to move onto the next concept in the cycle
- An advanced diagram version of the water cycle, best used with high level learners
- Ensure all users have Internet access
- A must-have for a water cycle unit
- Includes 31 water cycle terms that learners can click