This The Water Cycle: Heating the Ocean video also includes:
There is more to the water cycle than simply rain and evaporation! The first installment in a four-part series explores the solar heating of the ocean through three satellite animations. The animations offer different views of the earth while showing the infrared temperatures.
- Create a guided notes document with questions for pupils to answer as they view the videos
- Pause after each video to discuss observations as a class
- It's best if learners are able to view the animations independently to pause and rewind as needed
- Uses actual satellite data, which adds validity to the information
- Includes a summary of the important learning