This The Water Cycle: Steaming the Air video also includes:
How does water vapor move from point A to point B? The second installment in a series of four on the water cycle allows scholars to analyze satellite images to answer this question. The satellite animations show how evaporation and wind work together to move water from oceans to land.
- Analyze current weather patterns and look for connections to the lesson
- Compare and contrast the animation of the earth versus the map of the world
- It is best if learners have access to videos to rewatch as needed
- Includes links to additional resources and information
- Highlights key vocabulary and provides definitions