This The Weird, Watery Tale of Spinosaurus video also includes:
While scientists have know about dinosaurs that flew in the air, lived on land, and swam in the water, a episode from the PBS Eons series reveals recent discoveries of a dinosaur that was semi-aquatic—the first known semi-aquatic dinosaur discovered. The video also details how knowledge of the dinosaur eluded scientists for decades due to a lack of evidence, WWII, and Spinosaurus' confusing bone structures.
- Discuss the similarities and differences between the Spinosaurus and Halszkaraptor
- Content ends at 7:25; the final minute is an advertisement
- Relies on prior knowledge of paleontology and dinosaurs
- Highlights the importance of ongoing research
- Explains the interconnections of the continents and branches of science
- Provides subtitles in English for visual learners