This The Wizard of Oz: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
There's no place like home. Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz wonders if she will ever make it back to Kansas after a tornado drops her in a magical land. Scholars learn about the friends she meets along the way, and they have fun of their own as they complete sentences with 10 new vocabulary words, answer comprehension questions, and analyze the use of personification.
- Incorporate with the study of tornadoes and tornado safety
- Watch the movie after reading the book
- Gives just a sample of the full novel study
- Includes a creative brochure creating activity
- Suggests themes to teach along with the novel