This The Wolf and the Crane audio also includes:
Should enemies ever get the benefit of the doubt? Readers answer this question after reading Aesop's 96-word fable "The Wolf and the Crane." Part of a larger series, the 48-second audio recording tells the story of a crane that does a favor for an ungrateful predator. It differentiates the passage for all readers and helps facilitate a law-writing activity based on the content of the passage.
- Extend the law-writing activity by examining the laws of the United States
- Consider examining a controversial law and discussing the purpose of one
- Download and make copies of the activity and passage, which scored a 7.1 on the Flesch-Kincaid readability scale, if lacking classroom Internet access
- Click This feature provides MLA, Chicago, and APA citations of the passage
- Online format allows for great blended learning opportunities