This The Wolf and the Lamb audio also includes:
Aesop's "The Wolf and the Lamb" is about a lamb that becomes a victim of a wolf despite any attempt to appease his aggressor. After reading the fable that is part of a larger series, pupils complete an activity to research and apply vocabulary words such as astray, grossly, refute, and tyranny.
- Have a discussion to encourage text-to-self, text-to-text, and text-to-world connections
- Create a word wall with the vocabulary from the post-reading activity
- Make copies of passages for classrooms without Internet access
- 1:09 audiobook recording differentiates the passage for all readers
- Provides an automatically generated MLA. APA, and Chicago citation for Aesop's fable
- Resource does not include an answer key for the vocabulary activity