What makes a mom great? That is the driving question of this writing assignment in which pupils write what makes a mom the world's greatest mom.
65 Views 42 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- For early writers, have scholars dictate their thoughts while you, or an aide, write it in highlighter, then have the scholars trace over the words in pencil
- Instead of writing only about their mom, invite learners to write what they think, in general, what makes a great mom
- Complete this writing assignment near Mother's Day as part of a gift they can take home
- Consider the home life that makes up your classroom's population. Take into account the different kinds of families and the feelings learners may have about this writing topic
- Lines are provided to aid in neat writing