This Theater Field Trip assessment also includes:
Here's an assessment task that's better than watching a show. Young mathematicians solve word problems involving multiplication and division with equal groups. They must find the total number of attendees on a trip to a theater based on the number of buses and the number of rows of the theater needed for all attendees.
- Have students write their own multiplication and division problems to share with classmates
- Learners should be proficient with both multiplication and division situations
- Some problems involve multiplying by multi-digit numbers but with products that are still within 100
- Seventh installment in a nine-part series
- Includes scoring guide with sample answers
- Printable worksheets make it easy to implement