This Theodore Roosevelt's Outdoor Adventures interactive also includes:
Time for a virtual sightseeing trip. Pupils explore the Grand Canyon, Devil's Tower, and Yosemite Valley in an interactive online experience. They answer questions about the organisms in each location and draw conclusions based on their observations.
- Have pupils choose one of the three locations to research further
- Create a graphic organizer to compare and contrast the three different environments
- May be used as a remote learning opportunity or an in-class activity
- Builds on knowledge of the type, diet, adaptations, etc. of different animal and plant species
- Provides immediate feedback
- Emphasizes scientific vocabulary