Teach the basics of thermodynamics with an energizing video. A thorough lesson explains the First and Second Law of Thermodynamics. Scholars learn how these laws apply to isovolumetric, isobaric, isothermal, and adiabatic processes and entropy. This is the 23rd lesson of the Crash Course physics series.
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they view the video
- Requires an understanding of the effect of heat energy on molecules
- Consider monitoring the YouTube comments if making available for individual viewing
- Includes subtitles in multiple languages, which is beneficial to ELLs
- Highlights key vocabulary with written definitions and explanations