This Think it Through lesson plan also includes:
What does the media tell the teenagers about using marijuana? Help class members decipher what they are being told about drug use with a lesson on editorial cartoons, subliminal messages, and critical thinking skills.
15 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have class members bring in examples of advertisements or images that are trying to persuade them to do something
- Fold into a unit on ethos, pathos, logos
- The third part of a unit on the facts about recreational marijuana use; however, the lesson works for analyzing any media message
- Provides an extension activity for homework or longer class periods
- Comes with all necessary materials