Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Record your weekly schedule with a worksheet. Next to each day of the week, write down something that happened that day, either at home or at school.
3 Views 1 Download
- Keep a schedule every week, and make a graph about events that are the same from week to week
- Compare the events in the schedule to other classmates
- Write down events that you are planning before the beginning of the week, and then use another worksheet to compare what actually happened on those days
- The Time column is off center, making it difficult to note at what time event occurs
- Spaces for events are small