This Thinking in the Three Dimensions activity & project also includes:
Discover different dimensions with paper folding. Pupils first read about zero, one, two, and three dimensions, and then learn about the fourth dimension, time. They then use origami to create models of shapes in three dimensions and use them to consider different frames of reference.
- Have learners take pictures of their creations to showcase online
- Requires origami paper or other square pieces of paper
- Internet access is necessary to access the remote learning resource
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes downloadable instructions
- Lists some optional exploration activities