Learn how to use the demonstrative pronouns, this and that, with a music video featuring a steady beat and hand-drawn animation.
1 Collection 3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the video to grab scholars' attention at the start of your lesson
- Take a musical brain break when learners need to refresh their minds from the current instruction
- Send the link home with pupils so they may continue the learning process with their family
- The video is designed to support grammar instruction, but an explanation of the type of words and how to use them is necessary
- Lyrics are provided so enthusiastic singers can sing along
- The video's content is limited; sentences structures do not vary