What other inventions was Thomas Edison responsible for besides the telegraph and lightbulb? Incorporate a set of worksheets into your study of Edison and other inventors. The 48-page packet includes all types of activities from word searches, to sentence builders, parts of speech identifiers, word and number jumbles, drawing and coloring, and quite a few more.
- Use the week leading up to or around Edison's birthday which is February 11
- Refer to the second page to become familiar with the difficulty scale and subject icons
- Print the pages as needed versus all at once
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Has a table of contents to easily find the activities you want to use
- Includes subject icons at the top of each worksheet indicating the subjects being addressed
- Comes with discussion topics and answer keys to all the sheets