This Three Colors of Light activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
It only takes three colors. Using three-colored glow sticks, pupils observe what happens when colors of light mix together. Learners use the material from a red, green, and blue glow stick to mix together. By mixing small amount of the three primary colors, individuals see how a computer or TV screen make colors using only three colors of light.
- Simulate the same mixing of colors by using three-colored lights to make colored shadows
- May want to consider having a plastic cloth in case of a mess
- Provides a description of what should happen
- Includes safety information about dealing with the glow sticks