Time to move into the third dimension! Learn the names of the geometric solids and count faces, edges, and vertices. Then learn to recognize nets that create a given solid.
3 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have learners cut out nets and create three-dimensional solids
- Post the lesson as a resource for absent pupils
- Builds directly from the previous lessons in the series
- Uses a variety of questioning strategies throughout the lesson to challenge individuals
- Teaching all common solids in the same lesson allows for comparisons