Defining the undefined is the goal of this video. The instructor explains the important features of a point, line, and plane and how they work together. He also addresses the correct ways to name each and describes the correct notation — an important concept for learners to understand.
- Post the video as a resource for absent pupils or those needing extra instruction
- When playing the video, pause regularly to check for understanding and allow individuals time to take notes
- Viewing the video requires an Internet connection
- Video gives a thorough explanation in an efficient amount of time
- Does not use any real-life connections to give meaning to the concepts