Who can match three words first? Using a tic-tac-toe template, kids fill in nine words from their vocabulary word wall, and listen for the teacher to call out words that match their game boards. The first to get three in a row wins!
49 Views 25 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use with vocabulary from a story, weekly vocabulary lists, spelling words, numbers, or names of kids in your class
- Laminate the board and have kids mark the words with dry erase markers
- Game is more like bingo than tic-tac-toe
- Great for mainstream learners as well as kids with learning disabilities
- Versatile for words from any list