This Tile Mural assessment also includes:
Paste this resource into your lesson plans like you'd paste a tile onto a mural. Given a diagram of a tile mural with rectilinear figures, future artists determine the perimeters and areas of the figures. They must then develop their own murals that satisfy constraints on perimeter and area.
- Team up with an art teacher for the task
- Have the class create an actual mural using given constraints
- Learners should be able to distinguish between perimeter and area
- Fits as the eighth in a nine-part series
- Includes printable worksheet
- Provides a scoring guide with a clear point distribution