This Times & Dates in Spanish handout also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Use this information, presentation, and infographic to build several lessons on telling the time and expressing the date in Spanish. The information is broken into topics and includes many examples and exceptions to the standard rules. Click the At a Glance tab for a brief overview that would make a great reference material for pupils. The presentation provides practice, and the infographic summarizes the material in a pleasing format.
- Composed of solid information and additional resources to help you teach your Spanish class about times and dates
- Infographic is a succinct reference material
- While the webpage lists this resource as a lesson, it does not include procedures or instructional steps
- The information covers two topics that are related, but should not be taught all at once; consider splitting the material up into several lessons